Nice to see you on our website!
We have lessons for baby's (from 6 wks old), toddlers, children, youth, adult, seniors, ... there will certainly be al lesson for you!
All our teachers are graduate and will guide the children pedagogical en in an educative way. The will make of every lesson a nice experience, fun and instructive.
All our dance lessons > dance classes
We are an official member of Danssport Vlaanderen and we have received the title of "high qualified dancing school", what we are very proud of.
Any questions? Don't hesistate to ask.
08/06/20 WELCOME BACK!!
RESTART AFTER CORONA LOCKDOWN
* The corona schedule > CLICK HERE
* -12 Y old maximum 20 dancers / class per (19 +1 teacher)
* +12 Y old with 10m2 social distance = 12 dancer per class
Do you prefer to stay at home instead of coming to class?
> CLICK HERE for online dance classes! (passwords were send to your mailbox in April )
Do you want to register for 2020 - 2021? > CLICK HERE for the new schedule!
MEASURENS TO BE TAKEN:
- +12 y have to wear a mask by entering. No mask needed during dance class.
- Parents can not stay and watch class
- You can buy a drink at the bar, but the cafetaria is closed
- The dressing room is closed
- You have to disinfect the toilet after using.
- After class, you have to leave as soon as possible
- Every dance class is reduced to 45 minutes, so we can disinfect the dancing floor, mirrors, handles,...
- Reservations for your class is obligated
- You can reserve your dance class until 12h before.
- You can also make a reservation by phone 0497/67.30.33
- When there are 5 dancers or less, classes will not start.
- Every class (-12y) has a maximum capacity of 19 dancers + 1 teacher (20)
- Every class +12y has a maximum capacity of 10 dancers + 1 teacher (11)
- When you cannot make a reservation = class is full
- Sometimes classes will be deduplicated when class is full and when there is possibility
- Entering the dancing school = disinfect your hands
- You will wait at the dancing floor in a special zone
- You have to keep 1,5 ms social distance at all times
- Parents will leave when class starts
- At the end of the class children will come by the door and will be escorted to their parents.
- Again disinfect your hands when leaving class.