UNIFORM BALLET CLASSES 6y to 12+
Check out the right ballet lesson!
- 3-4 years = Toddler ballet
- 5 years = Préballet
- 6 years = Ballet A
- 7 years = Ballet A+
- 8-9 years = Ballet B
- 10-11 years = Ballet C (+ev. Pointes beginners)
- 12 years = Ballet D (+ev. Pointes)
BALLET UNIFORMS GIRLS:
BALLET A : Pink leotard, pink bun cover
BALLET A+ : Pink leotard + light blue waistband + pink bun cover
BALLET B : Light blue leotard + light blue bun cover
BALLET C : Black leotard + black bun cover
BALLET D : Burgundy ballet suit + black bun cover
POINTES : uniform of the ballet class; buy pointe shoes only with advice of the teacher and/or dance shop!
For all groups:
- Pink canvas ballet shoes, split sole, elastic (if possible, no bows/strings!)
- Pink tights
- Cardigan and legwarmers (in the color of the uniform) are allowed in the winter but not obligatory.
BALLET UNIFORMS BOYS:
- White t-shirt, black shorts, black ballet shoes
- Every class we are tiptop!
- A balletbun or hair ribbon (for shorter hair) is obligatory!
- No pants under the leotard.
In our ballet classes we use OOPS-cards. Are you too late? Is your ballet uniform not in order? .... You will receive an OOPS-card.
After 3 OOPS-cards the parents will be addressed and new agreements will be made!
BUYING A UNIFORM:
- Our uniforms are compulsory;
- Uniforms can only be bought in the shop or online at ROBICS, Oudevaartplaats 49, 2000 Antwerpen tel. 03/232.91.47 http://users.telenet.be/robics/
- Second hand uniforms are for sale in the dance school!
THE PERFECT BALLET KNOT:
- No loose hairs
- Net in the right colour
- We make them at home!!