FINANCIAL HELP SOLUTIONS
You can check whether you have a VT status on the sticker of your health insurance fund.
The 3rd digit is a 1 (as you can see on the picture)
1. You pay your membership fee in full
2. You receive a document with which you can get an amount back from buurtsport (Berchem)
3. Attention, you have to submit your application in your own district office of 'buurtsport'. If you live in Berchem, you have to do it in the Berchem office.
You can get a refund from your health insurance fund on the membership fees paid for an entire school year/season.
Just bring in the health insurance form and we will be happy to fill it in for you.
Please contact your health insurance fund for more information.
1. You pay your membership fee in full for an entire school year. This refund is not valid for a short period.
2. You get a document that allows you to get a refund from your health insurance fund.
3. You bring the document to your health insurance office
You have no VT status? No OCMW help?
We can draw up a customised repayment plan for you.
For more information, please contact the desk
1. We determine together what amount is feasible to repay at different times.
2. We sign the repayment plan together.