Registration is in Dutch!!
Registrations are closed for the season!
However, if you like to start dancing NOW, you have to apply for a single dance lesson. After this lesson we will instruct you how you can register until June '20.
How do you register after try-out class?
You click on the button "register"
You will be send to our registration site "SwingIt"
Attention: When you register, you have to agree with our terms and conditions.
How does it work?
1) Make an account as a parent(!!) or an adult (+18y)
> e-mail address and password
2) Confirm your e-mail address in the mail that you will receive after creating your password
3) open the SwingIt registration and log in.
4) Register a son or daughter (not necessary when you are +18y)
5) Choose your payment and subscription
> Monthly, annual, 10 session card. All choices you can find here
6) Choose the dancing class(see) for your child(ren)
7) You want to dance yourself? No problem. You can register afterwards as a dancer too.
Why an account?
- You can inscribe / register for dance classes
- You can control, adjust or change your personal information
- You don't have to register every year again, because you are already in the system.